California Home Solution will help you finance your home or refinance your existing loan with our specialized line of Jumbo and Super Jumbo programs.
When it comes to Jumbo or High-Balance loans, California Home Solution has more to offer. With our unrestricted access to a variety of programs, our competitive rates, and our rapid turnaround times, we simply deliver more options then most of our competitors including Major Banks.
You can use a Jumbo Mortgage for a home purchase loan or to refinance a home mortgage you already own. Our unrestricted access to a variety of programs means we do the research for you to find the right program for you.
Buying a Home with a Jumbo Mortgage
Jumbo Loans offer you greater flexibility in buying a home. Our Solution Experts can help you with a Fixed Rate Mortgage, Short Term Fixed Mortgage or an Adjustable Rate Mortgage. With California Home Solution you will not be restricted by loan limits. We will find the best loan for your financial goals.
In addition to competitive rates, we offer:
- Downpayments of just 15% – 20% so we can help you get into your dream home
- Interest only mortgage. This type of loan allows you to defer paying the principal on your mortgage for the chosen term of the loan. Instead, you make only the interest payment, which allows you to keep monthly payments low at the beginning of the loan
- Flexible Ratios: With a Jumbo Loan, you can incur a higher debt to income ratio while still enjoying competitive interest rates and loan terms
- Non-occupying co-borrowers allowed. If you worry about qualifying for a loan, we offer home financing options that can allow a friend or family member, who will not be occupying the home, to co-sign on the loan. This is a great option for those who cannot provide verifiable income or have less than perfect credit
- Flexible terms. California Home Solution offers several loan terms based on your goals and qualifications
There are many reasons to refinance a home loan. You may want to lower your interest rate or monthly payments; perhaps you want to cash out refinance to pay for remodeling or a home improvement project; or maybe you just want to change the terms of your loan. Whatever the reason, California Home Solution can help you decide which loan refinance package is right for you. When rates are low, it’s a great time to consider refinancing your Jumbo Mortgage.
Additional Jumbo Loan Refinance packages include:
No mortgage insurance required. Most mortgage lenders require borrowers to pay for private mortgage insurance (PMI) in order to finance loans with high loan to value ratios. At California Home Soluton we don’t require PMI on most types of mortgages.
For a smooth and straightforward home financing experience. Contact California Home Solution Today!